Our Energy Assessor has advised us that a building such as this in which there are no office areas, no heating and no windows does not require an EPC.
|Address||"The Yard" Re Use Centre, 58B Valentia Place, Newcastle|
|Price||Asking price £60,000|
- Secure Store c. 83.5 sqm (900 sqft)
- Dimensions 8.37m wide by 9.95m deep
- Eaves height of 4.2m
- Electrically operated roller shutter door
- Separate pedestrian door
- Plumbed for sewage and mains water
- Gravelled loading area accessed through archway from Valentia Place
Secure storage shed extending to a floor area of c. 83.5 sq mtrs (c. 900 sqft) with an eaves height of some 4.2 mtrs and accessed via an electrically operated roller shutter door in a town centre location
This property is located off Valentia Place in Newcastle. Turn right off Main Street at the old Ulster Bank premises. Then take a left into Valentia Place. Opposite the gates of the "Shimnacarra" Apartment Complex there is an archway. 58b is through this archway.