With a great deal of privacy and great sea views this 0.1 acre site with timber cabin thereon is a great project opportunity for all those seeking a little slice of rural Co Down but with easy access to Newcastle and all amenities on offer there. Occupying a sloping site with a right of way over adjoining lands for access this 2 bedroom timber cabin is ripe for refurbishment/replacement with something similar subject to the necessary consents.
|Address||53 Ballagh Road, Newcastle|
|Style||Detached Holiday Home|
|Price||Asking price £75,000|
- ARE YOU UP FOR AN INTERESTING PROJECT IN 2022?
- 2 bed timber holiday cabin on a site of 0.1 acre
- Secluded private garden with great sea views
- Right of way for access over adjoining laneway
- Perfect for replacement with something similar subject to obtaining the necessary consents
- PURCHASERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE:
- Consent to discharge has been obtained
- Parking provision should be built into any future plan for the property
- The property is NOT mortgageable and is “SOLD AS SEEN” (unconditional offers only)
- (In order to place an offer Purchasers should note that an Architect’s confirmation must first be provided which states that the Purchaser’s objectives can be met for the site)
Living Room 3.57m x 2.31m
Kitchen 3.50m x 2.27m
Bedroom (1) 2.13m x 2.31m
Bedroom (2) 3.221m x 2.13m
Bathroom 1.47m x 1.42m
The property is held on a 999 year lease from 1st November 1952 subject to an annual ground rent of £6.
Current rates payable for 2021/22 = £43.20
Energy Performance Certificate
No EPC is required as the cabin is a stand-alone structure of less than 50 sqm
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendor does not make or give and neither T.L Graham & Son nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. (NB. All measurements are approximate)
Take the A2 out of Newcastle towards Kilkeel. Travel c. 2 miles and you will see Shannaghmore Outdoor Education Centre on your right hand side. No. 53 is situated behind the little bungalow at the roadside just beyond Shannaghmore.