c. ¼ site with full planning permission for the development of a 2 storey detached dwelling of c. 2,500 sq ft with frontage to Bryansford Road. This is a fabulous opportunity for a purchaser to create their very own bespoke detached family residence on Newcastle’s most affluent residential address.
|Address||84B Bryansford Road, Newcastle|
|Price||Asking price £249,950|
|Land type||Building Site|
|Planning||Full Planning Permission|
- c. ¼ acre site with full planning permission for the development of a detached family home of c. 2,500 sq ft
- This is a 2 storey 4 bedroom property with scope to increase to c. 3,300 sq ft by converting the roof space*
- Front garden with space for c. 2 to 3 cars and large south facing rear garden with a view of the Mournes
- Perfect for those who want to build a bespoke detached family home
- Services of mains water, telephone, electricity and mains sewerage are all in close proximity
- Central location only 10 minutes’ walk to Newcastle’s Main Street.
- Numerous local amenities close by including Mourne Mountains, Tollymore Forest Park and Murlough Nature Reserve and beach
- (Completed homes in the surrounding area are achieving sales prices in excess of £550k)
- (*Adding further bedrooms in the roof space will at the discretion of the Purchaser who will be responsible for ensuring planning permission and building control approvals are obtained for same)
Details of the Outline Planning Permission are as follows:
Planning Reference Number: LA07/2021/1068/F
Date of Grant of Permission: 17 January 2022
Site of Proposed Development: Detached dwelling at 84a Bryansford Road, Newcastle
As required by Section 61 of the Planning (Northern Ireland) Act 2011 the development hereby permitted, shall be begun before the expiration of 5 years from the date of this permission.
Services & Utilities
Utilities and Services are in close proximity, and it is the responsibility of purchasers to ensure that they can connect.
PLEASE NOTE: Before an offer will be considered potential purchasers must confirm they have taken the advice of an Architect who will confirm the potential purchaser’s objectives can be met for the site.
(These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendor does not make or give and neither T.L Graham & Son nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. (NB. All measurements are approximate)
From Newcastle’s Main Street travel to the bottom end and turn right at the traffic lights into Bryansford Road. Keep going straight for 0.7 miles to the mini roundabout. At the roundabout veer left and travel another 250 yds and you will see the site on your left hand side.