0.12 acre site with outline planning permission for the development of a detached dwelling with access and frontage to Dundrum Road. This is a fabulous opportunity for a purchaser to create their very own bespoke detached family residence (subject to approval of reserved matters).
|Address||85A Dundrum Road, Newcastle|
|Price||Asking price £99,950|
|Land type||Building Site|
|Planning||Outline Planning Permission|
- c.0.12 acre site with Outline Planning Permission for the development of a detached family residence
- c.13m of frontage to Dundrum Road with vehicular access
- Front garden with space for minimum 2 cars and large rear garden
- Perfect for those who want to build a bespoke detached family home
- Services of mains water, telephone, electricity and mains sewerage are all in close proximity
- Central location only 5 minutes walk to Newcastle’s Main Street and Royal County Down Golf Club. Numerous local amenities close by including Mourne Mountains, Tollymore Forest Park and Murlough Nature Reserve and beach
Details of the Outline Planning Permission are as follows:
Date of Grant of Permission: 19 June 2019
Site of Proposed Development: Adjacent to 85 Dundrum Road Newcastle
Application for approval of the reserved matters shall be made to the Council within 3 years of the date on which this permission is granted and the development hereby permitted, shall be begun by whichever is the later of the following dates:-
the expiration of 5 years from the date of this permission; or the expiration of 2 years from the date of approval of the last of the reserved matters to be approved
Services & Utilities
Utilities and Services are in close proximity and it is the responsibility of purchasers to ensure that they can connect.
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendor does not make or give and neither T.L Graham & Son nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. (NB. All measurements are approximate)
The site at 85a Dundrum Road is located close to Newcastle town centre.