0.18 acre site with outline planning permission for the development of a detached dwelling with access and frontage to The Fairways. This is a fabulous opportunity for a purchaser to create their very own bespoke detached family residence (subject to full planning approval).
|Address||7 The Fairways, Newcastle|
|Price||Asking price £119,950|
|Land type||Building Site|
|Planning||Outline Planning Permission|
- c.0.18 acre site with Outline Planning Permission for the development of a detached family residence
- Front garden with space for c. 2 cars and large rear garden
- Perfect for those who want to build a bespoke detached family home
- Services of mains water, telephone, electricity and mains sewerage are all in close proximity
- Central location only 5 minutes’ walk to Newcastle’s Main Street and Royal County Down Golf Club.
- Numerous local amenities close by including Mourne Mountains, Tollymore Forest Park and the beach at Murlough Nature Reserve
- (NB Interested parties will be asked to confirm they have sought the advice of an Architect who will confirm the Purchaser’s objectives can be met for the site before making an offer)
The current outline planning permission was granted 19 June 2019 and expires 18 June 2024.
Services & Utilities
Utilities and Services are in close proximity and it is the responsibility of Purchasers to ensure that they can connect.
(These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendor does not make or give and neither T.L Graham & Son nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. (NB. All measurements are approximate)
The Fairways is situated just off Newcastle’s Dundrum Road. Coming out of Newcastle turn right opposite Woodcroft Caravan Park into Linkside Park. Linkside Park leads directly into the Fairways. The site is on your right hand side as you drive up Fairways.